Re: gcc-ss-20011119 is now available

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 11:43:33AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 07:31:06PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > You can always
> > tag and build and distribute your own tarballs using the gcc_release
> > script.
>
> That is more effort than I am willing to put into this with all the other
> open source things I do.  Especially when the frame work for making GCC
> snapshots is alreadly [mostly] in place.

That sounds contradictory.  The framework for making GCC snapshots is
already mostly in place... so why can't you use it?  What do you need done
that gcc_release doesn't do?

For one, the "snapshot mode" seems to assume it's running locally, so
that's a problem that needs fixing.  And it shouldn't send out mail to
the list automatically.  :-)  What else?

Phil