This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Schafer <mschafer at avidyne dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, crossgcc at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:58:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: -fprofile-arcs
- References: <002d01c17267$3633ffe0$0215a8c0@VENTO>
On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 09:33:08AM +0100, Marc Schafer wrote:
> Of course, this doesn't work because I get a
> few unresolved symbols like "__bb_init_func"
This is in libgcc.a.
> I tried to figure out how to do this by looking at the assembly and map
> files generated for a simple program using the native compiler (running
> RedHat 7.1). However, I am having a hard time figuring out what
> functions I need to supply and what they should do.
Look at the source for the functions in libgcc2.c.