This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gccadmin account: scripts vs maintainer-scripts
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:38:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: gccadmin account: scripts vs maintainer-scripts
This is mostly a question to Joseph, but in case others are affected,
Is there any reason why I might *not* want to remove the "scripts"
directory in the gccadmin account and replace it by "maintainer-scripts"
(which is a checked-out version of gcc/maintainer-scripts)?
I just verified that apart from OLD-RCS-unused the former is a strict
subset of the latter with no local modifications.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/