This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:48:27 +0000
- Subject: Yesterday's testcases
Yesterday you submitted 2 integer testcases (I can't reply to your
mail since my ISP appears to have managed to lose over 12 hrs of
The cases contained:
/* (T *) if E is zero, (void *) otherwise. */
#define type_if_not(T, E) __typeof__(0 ? (T *)0 : (void *)(E))
Is this not a typo? That looks equivalent to
#define type_if_not(T, E) __typeof__((void *)(E))
#define type_if_not(T, E) (void *)
which doesn't depend on T or E.