This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
- Cc: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:37:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
>>>>> "David O'Brien" writes:
David> But now you do understand why consumers of rs6000/sysv4.h need to include
David> freebsd-spec.h, correct?
Naming the file sysv4.h is a historical artifact.
This dependency on freebsd-spec.h seems like the one instance
where explicitly using #include would be appropriate instead of repeatedly
listing the file in config.gcc when it is not something inherent in the