This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:10:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <email@example.com> <200111210242.VAA26946@makai.watson.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 09:42:04PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> >>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:
> Zack> I seem to have missed something - why is it that *all* powerpc-*
> Zack> configurations now include freebsd-spec.h? From both its name and its
> Zack> contents, I would think it would be something only needed by
> Zack> *-*-freebsd...
> Good question. Hopefully David will answer this ASAP.
config/rs6000/sysv4.h includes support for all ELF targets. Thus all ELF
targets must include config/freebsd-spec.h to get the FreeBSD specs.
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)