This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:42:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: powerpc freebsd-spec.h - huh?
>>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:
Zack> I seem to have missed something - why is it that *all* powerpc-*
Zack> configurations now include freebsd-spec.h? From both its name and its
Zack> contents, I would think it would be something only needed by
Good question. Hopefully David will answer this ASAP.