This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Nov 2001 11:45:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: change_address
- Organization: nocrew
Richard Kenner wrote:
> change_address in emit-rtl.c calls get_mem_attrs with the memory
> alignment in memory units. Shouldn't the alignment be in bits?
> Yup. For a very short time, I had it in bytes but then changed it
> and forgot to change this one. Tjanks.
Maybe you forgot "align == 1" in get_mem_attrs too?
Lars Brinkhoff http://lars.nocrew.org/ Linux, GCC, PDP-10
Brinkhoff Consulting http://www.brinkhoff.se/ programming