This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is 64 bit ObjC for SolarisSparc available?
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v dot loewis dot de>
- To: Reiner dot Knoebl at onevision dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:33:12 +0100
- Subject: Is 64 bit ObjC for SolarisSparc available?
> Is this currently available and / or what have I to do to get such a
> compiler to work?
No released version of gcc supports Sparc Version 9 (aka 64-bit). You
may succeed with the CVS version.