This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.3 and GCC 3.1
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:44:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.3 and GCC 3.1
--On Saturday, November 17, 2001 06:50:16 PM +0000 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
>> What do you suggest that developers do between December 15 and February
> I'd have thought PR review, bug-fixing and documentation work on the
> mainline so that the tree is in good shape for branching and releasing (at
> least, that's what I'd suggest).
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com