This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C99 library issues
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:01:21 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: C99 library issues
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I believe that the following are DONE:
> - wide character library support in <wchar.h> and <wctype.h> (originally
> specified in AMD1)
The "Missing" means the lack of format checking for
wprintf/wscanf/wcsftime, as explained below on the page.
> - library functions in <inttypes.h>
Nothing to do with GCC that glibc has this done.
> - additional math library functions in <math.h>
Not math_errhandling (not a function, but the nearest place to put it).
> - floating-point environment access in <fenv.h>
Nothing to do with GCC that glibc has it done (we could do with #pragma
STDC FENV_ACCESS, but that goes under standard pragmas in the list).
> - deprecate ungetc at the beginning of a binary file
For non-library issues we'd just mark it Done anyway - as it is there's no
relevant compiler support so having just the Library Issue column is
Joseph S. Myers