Re: C99 library issues

Some more reflections:

1- Probably I'm wrong about the lines marked both "Library issue" and "Missing": a note at the
beginning clearly indicates that "Missing" refers to the compiler, not to the library. Sorry.

2- Since that web page is among the GCC pages ;-), most evidently the whole "Library" column is
about library-issues-of-interest-to-the-gcc-developers, that is needing at least *some* form of
GCC support. Therefore the patch Andreas proposed is not needed, after all ?!?

... and the page is ok as is...

Perhaps just a clarification at the beginning regarding my interpretation in 2- ??

What do you believe??

Thanks,
Paolo.