This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C99 library issues
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:34:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: C99 library issues
- References: <3BF9058E.3E56B443@unitus.it>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 02:13:50PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> perusing http://gcc.gnu.org/c99status.html I got the idea that there are some C99 features
> still missing from the current GLIBC library, right?
> In that case, are there any plans to provide them in GLIBC2.3 ??
I'd think it is just that c99status.html is not up-to-date with GLIBC 2.2.4.
I believe that the following are DONE:
- wide character library support in <wchar.h> and <wctype.h> (originally
specified in AMD1)
- library functions in <inttypes.h>
- additional math library functions in <math.h>
- floating-point environment access in <fenv.h>
- deprecate ungetc at the beginning of a binary file
I don't see what should be done to say this is done.