This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ObjC tree inlining
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:49:52 +0000
- Subject: ObjC tree inlining
When you did your inlining hooks, you added this to c-lang.c in
/* Use tree inlining if possible. Function instrumentation is only
done in the RTL level, so we disable tree inlining. */
if (! flag_instrument_function_entry_exit)
flag_inline_trees = 1;
flag_no_inline = 1;
flag_inline_trees = 2;
flag_inline_functions = 0;
However, nothing equivalent exists for ObjC (or C++ for that matter).
Should ObjC and C++ have this?
If so, let me know and I'll fix it in my next patch (I'm trying to
share more code between the 3 C family langhooks, and want the ObjC
post_options function to be the same as the C one).