This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] ada/Makefile.in question
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 01 17:30:43 EST
- Subject: Re: [Ada] ada/Makefile.in question
There is no comment whatsoever hinting we want to do something special
with respect to system include order. Assuming a successful build,
does anyone object to removing -I../../include from
Certainly not me. I've wondering about those for a while.