This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with Ada working on Linux PowerPC port
- From: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:20:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with Ada working on Linux PowerPC port
- References: <3BF49279.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I forgot to mention a couple of other things. The following patch was
necessary to get the thing to compile for a PPC target:
diff -u -r1.12 misc.c
--- misc.c 2001/11/15 10:00:53 1.12
+++ misc.c 2001/11/16 03:17:34
@@ -744,10 +744,13 @@
enum machine_mode sa_mode = Pmode;
+#if 0 /* This seems to be broken, at least on PowerPC. - Corey Minyard */
sa_mode = insn_operand_mode[(int) CODE_FOR_save_stack_nonlocal];
sa_mode = STACK_SAVEAREA_MODE (SAVE_NONLOCAL);
The save stack stuff has changed completely, and the call below it will
just override it anyway on the PPC, anyway.
Also, is anyone working on the dwarf frame unwinding for GNAT?