This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: User level threads
- From: Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>
- To: Joy Mukherjee <jmukherj at csgrad dot cs dot vt dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:23:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: User level threads
- Organization: SuSE Labs
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 15 November 2001 05:06, Joy Mukherjee wrote:
> Hi !
> Can anyone tell me where I can find a user level thread package
> that supports pre-emptive switching of threads and can be compiled and run
> with gcc on Linux ? I tried out Cthreads ... but it does not compile on
> my machine - Red Hat 7.0 . I need the entire package including source
> code for further development Thanks a lot.
GNU portable threads is probably the way to go for you.
Bo Thorsen | Praestevejen 4
Free software developer | 5290 Marslev
SuSE Labs | Denmark