Re: User level threads

Hi Andrew ,
	Is pthreads a user level package ? Or is it a kernel level ? I
always thought it was the later . If I was wrong , then it solves a
lot of problems for me . But where or how can I get the source code for
pthreads ? I need to make some modifications of my own to the threads
package .
	Actually, I do not need support for pre-emptive scheduling so
much, but I must have the source codes . Thanks a lot .

Joy.

Joy Mukherjee
Graduate Student,
Deptt. of CS,