This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] warning: file name does not match unit name
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 02:08:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] warning: file name does not match unit name
- References: <email@example.com>
> [Btw: why is this a warning if the compiler exits unsucessfully without
> creating an object?]
Because -gnatg implies -gnatwe (treat warnings as errors), so that it is
not possible to compile GNAT sources with warnings.