This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missing case in dwarf2out.c:loc_descriptor_from_tree
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:01:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: Missing case in dwarf2out.c:loc_descriptor_from_tree
- References: <10111131026.AA07504@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:26:47AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be any handling of TRUTH_ORIF_EXPR or any of the
> similar cases. Can this be represented by Dwarf-2 or do we have to say
> we can't support it?
It can be supported. There are compare and branch insns in
the dwarf2 expression language. See, for example, COND_EXPR.