c++ name mangling question

Hi,

I have some questions about the c++ name mangling on the win32 port of gcc/g++.

Currently I'm trying to figure out some issues for using mscv++ libs with g++
because I like to use the native win32 qt lib for building a native kde on
windows.

Some informations about this topic are located in
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-10/msg01199.html.
the first step was to enable demangling of msvc++ mangled symbol names. This is
solved in http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-11/msg00311.html

The next step is to create g++/ld usable symbols from this demangled names.

And here are my questions ?

Is is possible to build a g++ mangled symbol name from a prototyp like

	public: static void __cdecl QMessageBox::about(class QWidget *,class QString
const &,class QString const &)

and if so, can anyone tell me where I have to look into the code (I have
downloaded the gcc source and already looked at, but was lost in this stuff) :-(

Regards

Ralf Habacker

KDE on cygwin: kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net