This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PROPOSAL: Objective-C++
[Get raw message]
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: Objective-C++
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:24:11 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
> The Objective-C++ language may be thought of an extension of C++,
> analogously to how Objective-C extends C. The language was
How formal is the specification of this language? Do you have a set of
changes to ISO 14882? Can you give a URL to this specification?
Considering we've had past discussions over such basic matters as how
Objective-C should be tokenised - whether @"string" is one token or two -
I hope this language can do better.
Joseph S. Myers