This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ia64 c++ abi exception handling
- To: Joern Rennecke <Joern dot Rennecke at st dot com>
- Subject: Re: ia64 c++ abi exception handling
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:54:26 -0800
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200111130930.fAD9UWQ19400@localhost.localdomain>
Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > * dwarf2out.c (struct dw_fde_struct): Add uses_eh_lsda, funcdef_number.
> You mention lsda quite often in these patches, yet I can find no comment that
> explains what lsda means.
Language-Specific Data Area, I think - I had to hunt for this too,
eventually found a mention. The EH code is certainly an adventure
in guessing intent from cryptic comments...