This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm/thumb] bug in machine description
- To: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at acter dot ch>
- Subject: Re: [arm/thumb] bug in machine description
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 13 Nov 2001 16:01:39 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BEBE41C.F052887F@acter.ch>
> I fear the machine description has a bug in the pattern used to generate
> the strb instruction.
> It generates a 'strb r3, [sp, #1]' instruction, which is not possible
> in thumb as sp is a hi register.
Please could you submit a *small* test case that reproduces this