This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Mail archives (was: GCC g77 mail address @gnu.org)
[Get raw message]
- To: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Subject: Mail archives (was: GCC g77 mail address @gnu.org)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:20:17 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Toon Moene wrote:
> Hmmm, now that I think of it - can you also restart the mail archives ?
> They're stuck at 12:40 PST yesterday ...
That was an unrelated issue, following a software update to improve
the archives by Jason Molenda who has been actively debugging and
repairing the problem for the last 24 hours.
Most list archvies are fully operational and complete(d) again, and
he's working on the rest, so this should be a temporary problem.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/