This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC g77 mail address @gnu.org
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: GCC g77 mail address @gnu.org
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:01:18 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Toon Moene wrote:
> > [aliases file for gnu.org contains old mailing list addresses
> > for g77 development]
> >> Toon, if you want me to remove these, I can do that, though we/you
> >> probably should send a final message to all three list before
> >> closing them.
> > is definitely correct. Please do so.
> Would you, as current Fortran maintainer mind writing to the three
> old lists pointing them to http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html instead?
Yep, I'll take care of this later on the day.
> Just Cc: me on that message, and I'll take care of the technical
> stuff @gnu.org then...
Hmmm, now that I think of it - can you also restart the mail archives ?
They're stuck at 12:40 PST yesterday ...
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail email@example.com