Committing translations

Dear GCC maintainers,

At the Translation Project, we have a few pending catalogs which
haven't been installed into GCC, yet, see

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/gcc/

Ideally, I'd like to see them included in gcc 3.0.3 (as-is, unless
translators update them once more). Is it ok if I check them into the
release branch (*)?

As for the mainline, it may be useful to check them in, so people can
experiment with the three additional languages already. There is
probably no point in shipping a new template (POT) to the translators
until the 3.1 branch is created; I doubt translators would want to
update them more than, say, bi-monthly.

Regards,
Martin

(*) I've talked with Philip Thomas already, and he's fine with that.