This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who is "--mew" (comments in manual from 1993)?
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Who is "--mew" (comments in manual from 1993)?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:55:56 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The GCC manual contains various cryptic comments from "--mew", dating
> from around 1993. Who is this person?
I checked on the GNU machines and there is not account "mew". However,
there is a mail forward from "mew" to "melissa" alias "Melissa Weisshaus".
If that doesn't work, I suggest to contact Richard Stallman <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
he might know.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/