GCC g77 mail address @gnu.org

The following is an excerpt from the aliases file for gnu.org:

  # GNU Fortran mailing lists
  # Contact craig@jcb-sc.com (aka burley@gnu.org)
  # regarding all GNU Fortran stuff here

  # GNU Fortran developers
  g77-dev:        /com/archive/g77-dev,
                  :include:/com/mailer/g77-dev
  g77-dev-request:        craig@jcb-sc.com
  owner-g77-dev:  craig@jcb-sc.com

  # GNU Fortran alpha testers
  # Moved to a separate file by thomas; the list was nearing the limit.
  g77-alpha:       :include:/com/mailer/g77-alpha
  g77-alpha-request:      craig@jcb-sc.com
  owner-g77-alpha:        craig@jcb-sc.com

  # GNU Fortran bug investigators, people willing to have burley forward
  # email sent to him about g77 bugs that he can't deal with right now.
  # Not really a public list.  I put it in an include file because I'm
  # adding names frequently right now, and there's not enough disk space
  # to keep making backup copies of aliases. (burley 1995-09-23)
  g77-bug:        /com/archive/g77-bug,
                  :include:/com/mailer/g77-bug
  g77-bug-request:        craig@jcb-sc.com
  owner-g77-bug:          craig@jcb-sc.com

This definitely is not correct.

Toon, if you want me to remove these, I can do that, though we/you
probably should send a final message to all three list before closing
them.

Gerald