This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 00:43:11 -0500
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Richard Kenner writes:
Richard> So I think this has to be debugged "from scratch".
Richard> What, precisely, is going wrong?
What do you want as an answer? I posted the internal error
message. stage1 is miscompiling stage2 which blows up when compiling
unwind-dw2.c. I don't know exactly *how* stage1 is miscompiling stage2.