This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
new benchmark times on alpha
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: new benchmark times on alpha
- From: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:13:17 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
I've organized some benchmark times with various optimization options
on alpha using gcc-3.0.1 and yesterday's gcc-3.1 at
I've also noted a few compile time regressions; one code takes four
times as long to compile with gcc-3.1 as it does with gcc-3.0.1.
(And I did remember to disable checking in the 3.1 configure ;-)
The .i file for the most egregious compile-time problems is at