This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 01 20:34:12 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
My bootstrap without the reload.c, expr.c, and builtins.c changes just
failed, so the problem either is in set_mem_decl change or the
The former doesn't do anything except make -fverbose-asm look better,
so it has to be the latter.