Re: AIX bootstrap failure

	I have tried numerous bootstraps with your November 3 patch, but
the problem appears to be in a part of the patch which I cannot easily
separate.

	If I revert the reload, builtins, and expr.c changes, it still
fails.  If I additionally revert the const_alias_set changes, it still
fails.  If I additionally revert the

(! TYPE_P (t) && TREE_CONSTANT (t))

change mentioned by Jakub, it still fails.

	If I revert the rest of the CONST_DOUBLE changes, it passes.

	I cannot tell which of the CONST_DOUBLE changes are logic changes
and which are mechanical changes to test more finely.  For instance, I am
not sure how to test just the restore_varasm_status changes and the
decl->rtl changes.  Those seem to be the only changes left.

David