This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:13:36 -0500
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Richard Kenner writes:
Richard> Can you say exactly what's failing and how?
My bootstrap without the reload.c, expr.c, and builtins.c changes
just failed, so the problem either is in set_mem_decl change or the