This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: AIX bootstrap failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 01 05:10:01 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Your November 3 patch seems to be at the root cause of the AIX
bootstrap failures on the GCC trunk. Prior to your patch, AIX
bootstraps. By the end of the day, bootstrap fails when building the
stage2 64-bit libgcc. I don't think that Kaveh's fixes could cause
this, but I am bootstrapping again with just your patch. I will see
if I can narrow it down to a part of your patch.
Can you say exactly what's failing and how?