Re: AIX bootstrap failure

    Your November 3 patch seems to be at the root cause of the AIX
    bootstrap failures on the GCC trunk.  Prior to your patch, AIX
    bootstraps.  By the end of the day, bootstrap fails when building the
    stage2 64-bit libgcc.  I don't think that Kaveh's fixes could cause
    this, but I am bootstrapping again with just your patch.  I will see
    if I can narrow it down to a part of your patch.

Can you say exactly what's failing and how?