AIX bootstrap failure

Richard,

	Your November 3 patch seems to be at the root cause of the AIX
bootstrap failures on the GCC trunk.  Prior to your patch, AIX bootstraps.
By the end of the day, bootstrap fails when building the stage2 64-bit
libgcc.  I don't think that Kaveh's fixes could cause this, but I am
bootstrapping again with just your patch.  I will see if I can narrow it
down to a part of your patch.

David