This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 01 17:22:26 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
x =3D (mem/s:BLK (reg/f:DI 381) )
y =3D (mem/s:BLK (reg/f:DI 336 virtual-stack-vars) [3 outs+0 S32 A128])
size =3D (const_int 32 [0x20])
and align =3D 1 comes from MEM_ALIGN (x). Does MEM_ALIGN return the
alignment in bits or in bytes?
It's supposed to be bits. There was at one point a bug where the default
was wrong, but that was well over a week ago. So you need to see
what's gong on there.
It might be interesting to see where that MEM came from since it ought to
have more MEM information than that.