This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc & unaligned block moves with fp registers
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: powerpc & unaligned block moves with fp registers
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 01 14:33:24 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
So you recommend intercepting this in expand_expr where it chooses the
mode for the MEM?
No. DImode seems the right mode to me.
I have not been following this discussion enough to understand what the
problem is so I can't suggest a solution.