Re: relaod1.c: fixup_abnormal_edges

>     Imagine you do have CALL_INSN that may trap.  In such case, it must be
>     the last insn in the basic block and the basic block must have proper
>     EH edges.
>
> But in this case it wasn't a CALL_INSN, but a move insn with a
> REG_EH_REGION note.
Yes, CALL_INSN is the example.  Any trapping instruction needs such fixing
in case -fnon-call-expceptions is used.  Purpose why this function aborts
so many times is that it actually checks that there is something trapping
when EH edge is present.  Often we manage to elliminate the trapping
instruction earlier and forget to update CFG.

Honza