This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefetch revisited
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: prefetch revisited
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:11:18 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011030085716.A1531@us.ibm.com> <20011105142349.A2298@us.ibm.com>
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 02:23:49PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> I've been exploring data prefetch instructions on several GCC targets.
> Summaries for each architecture, a description of common attributes, and
> some general wisdom about compiler use of such instructions is now in an
> html document that continues to grow.
A couple of people have offered to host this document, but it's found a home
in the GCC Projects list. It's in http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/prefetch.html
and linked from the main projects page. I'm traveling now but will clean
up the formatting and add some new information early next week.