This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefetch revisited
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: prefetch revisited
- From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci <fwyzard at inwind dot it>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 02:29:17 +0100
- References: <20011030085716.A1531@us.ibm.com><20011030085716.A1531@us.ibm.com>
At 14.23 05/11/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I've been exploring data prefetch instructions on several GCC targets.
>Summaries for each architecture, a description of common attributes, and
>some general wisdom about compiler use of such instructions is now in an
>html document that continues to grow.
>I'd rather not send a 28K html file to the mailing list; that can come
>when it's part of a real patch.
The thing sounds usefull :-)
Why not putting it online ?
I was wondering about putting up a decent site with documents about gcc.
If you don't mind mailing me it, I'll put it up, and post a link.