This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: REG_EH_REGION notes and substitutions into insn
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: REG_EH_REGION notes and substitutions into insn
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:10:09 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10111072025.AA15981@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 03:25:30PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> But who is supposed to remove the note? I see no code to do that and that's
> what appears to be the problem.
Yes, there is no code for this. As I suggested, cse and
combine _ought_ to do it.