This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CPP + Debug Info chicken-and-egg problem
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: CPP + Debug Info chicken-and-egg problem
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:23:28 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011107193608.A5788@daikokuya.demon.co.uk> <20011107144639.A8658@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards wrote:-
> I have to wonder... how much do we care? Is this a commonly-used method
> of compiling?
Not too common, but we should try to support it. There's a PR about
it too (under "c" IIRC).