Re: dependency system broken? [gcc-3.0.2/ARM]

 > Hi!
 > I am (still) trying to hack gcc-3 for uclinux. When I edit arm.h and do
 > a make, nothing is rebuilt - are there no dependencies in the gcc build
 > system?

The target dependent .h file has a whole slew of dependencies all over
the compiler.  Basically, you change the .h file, you should rebuild
everything in the gcc directory.

Some ports have aditional dependencies at the end of
config/<port>/t-*, but it's really not worth to put a real list of
dependencies since pretty much every file in gcc includes the .h file.

(cd gcc; make clean; make)

aldy