REG_EH_REGION notes and substitutions into insn

Suppose we have a SET insn from MEM that has a REG_EH_REGION note since
the address is variable and then suppose CSE or combine makes it a
constant.  It still has a REG_EH_REGION note but may also hav a REG_EQUIV
note.  If it has the latter, reload may delete it is the pseudo didn't get
a hard register.  In that case, we'll get an ICE in the function I cited
earlier, fixup_abnormal_edges in reload1.c

What is the right fix here?