This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Nag screen
- To: <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Nag screen
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:17:12 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> Well I see no harm in keeping the code in place as long as it stays
> disabled. There is real value in minimizing the distance between ACT
> and FSF sources because it makes it easier for ACT to keep the FSF
> sources absolutely up to date.
Once GCC 3.1 has been released with Ada included, will there any longer be
any unsupported public ACT releases? If not, then it would seem that this
code is useless, since it shouldn't apply to either FSF GCC releases or
supported ACT customer versions.
Joseph S. Myers