Re: [Ada] Nag screen

<<However, currently, the nag screen is disabled since the GNAT version
string contains a 'w', and not a 'p'.  Therefore, the CVS version
considers itself to be a fully-supported version for ACT customers
(and prints the appropriate bug box, and so on).

Anyway, I think it's a bit strange that such code is present in an
official FSF GCC version. ;-)

Well I see no harm in keeping the code in place as long as it stays
disabled. There is real value in minimizing the distance between ACT
and FSF sources because it makes it easier for ACT to keep the FSF
sources absolutely up to date.