Re: [Ada] GNAT maintainer

<<Robert Dewar previously mentioned that in the records of the FSF, he
is the GNAT maintainer, and that companies cannot be FSF maintainers.
So these lines have to be corrected, I think.

Actually there are currently two maintainers, Robert Dewar and Geert
Bosch.

We are considering the best way to deal with this, it needs some automation,
since it is one point at which the internal ACT sources will differ from the
FSF sources, and we don't want to have to keep synchronizing this by hand.
Geert is working out the best way to handle this one.