Re: [Ada] Internal compiler error box

<<Even if the GNAT version string is changed to contain a 'p' instead of
'w' (but see the next message regarding the nag screen), the bug box
is not quite correct, since we agreed to advise to use the GCC GNATS
for bug reporting, if I'm not mistaken.

This is a known problem, and one that we intend to address ASAP. THe proper
approach is to define a third setting for Version_Type, perhaps "FSF-GCC"
that will by pass the test of the version "number", and always generate
the appropriate bug reporting box. Sound reasonable?