This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc switch problem
- To: Danish Samad <danishsamad at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc switch problem
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:06:06 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I think these options are only available in gcc 3.0 and above.
On Tuesday, November 6, 2001, at 10:54 , Danish Samad wrote:
> When I compile a C source file using gcc with the
> switch -fdump-translation-unit it shows the
> "-fdump-translation-unit" as an invalid option.The
> same problem occurs with the
> "-fdump-ast-optimized\original" switch. I have tried
> to use these switches with both cygwin and in linux
> itself but to no avail. These switches are listed in
> the GCC command options online documentation. what can
> i do to view the tree structure of gcc. I will be much
> obliged if someone can help me out here.
> thanking in advance,
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Find a job, post your resume.